My wife and kids are always saying, “I really don’t know what to get you for Christmas!” They usually go on to explain that they don’t know what I need; and now I know that they can just use Google to find out. I’m not usually into this sort of thing (whatever you call it), but I ran across the idea here and decided to try it. Really funny!
Google your full first name (not your nickname) and the word “needs” like this: “William needs” and then post the first 10 things that Google finds. You may have to go to the website and do a little reading. Then tag 5 friends (not including the person who tagged you) and pass it on.
Here’s my list:
- William needs a doll (so that’s why I often feel so conflicted?)
- William needs help (especially when considering need #1)
- William needs more funds for crackdown (how could the Washington Post be wrong?)
- William needs to lead a healthy, happy life (if I had known this, I would have stayed out of “the ministry”)
- William needs money to pay for castle-building (it’s just what we do in Wales!)
- William needs to transfer U.S. $15 million (will you take a check?)
- William needs a drummer for his new band’s videos (I told you I got a new gig during my recent trip to Floridaâ€¦the beans are spilled now!)
- William needs a haircut (so true!)
- William needs a show name (hey, my fans demand it!)
- William needs advice (after all my other needs are filled)
HT: Jeromy Johnson @ A Mending Shift